Residential Wheelchair Lifts: Gain Easy Access to Raised Entries
Wheelchair lifts are considered a great boon for people with limited mobility as they provide them with comfortable access to different floors of a building. Wheelchair users usually find it difficult to access different areas in their home that have stairs. Residential wheelchair lifts in New Jersey are convenient and practical alternatives when an elevator or ramp cannot be installed. They allow you to easily negotiate stairways in a seated position, without the risk of falling and getting hurt. Vertical platform lifts (VPL) come in a variety of models. They are ADA-compliant and easy to install. They do not require a separate machine room. If you are planning to buy a wheelchair lift, you can find reliable dealers offering residential wheelchair lifts. Products available include residential porch lifts, tall lifts, and lifts for garage applications from the top manufacturer Bruno.
Configured with High-end Safety features
Ideal for both indoor and outdoor use, these devices offer easy access to raised entries, decks, and different floors in your home. High-end safety features and user-friendly controls make these lifts distinctive. Some of the core features of wheelchair lifts are -
• 750 lb lifting capacity
• Automatic self-lowering folding ramp
• Manual hand crank lowering provided via top cap
• 36″ x 48″ slip resistant platform
• Quiet, smooth ride
• Weather-resistant finish and controls
• All-weather protected controls and switches with powder-coated finish
• Reversible design and dual V-belt driven acme screw with backup safety nut
• Solenoid actuated braking at the landings
• Welded steel tubular guide construction with formed 16 GA sheet steel guarding
• Lift height — Access to 14 ft/4343 mm
• Affordable AC power in 4- and 6-ft units
• Reliable DC battery power (available in all heights and standard above 10-ft, ensures operation even during power outage)
Wheelchair lifts for residential use are equipped with a wide range of safety features such as emergency stop switch on platform, non-skid platform, ramp surface, top & bottom limit switches (with upper final limit safety switch) and safety sensors in platform (stop unit if obstruction sensed). The top landing gate includes “call and send controls” with key and mechanical interlock system. A spring sensitive bottom plate shuts down the lift unit, whenever an obstruction is encountered.
Buy from a Good Wheelchair Lift Dealer
Choose a reliable and established dealer of accessibility products for purchasing a residential wheelchair lift in New Jersey. A good dealer would offer benefits such as professional installation, competitive pricing and free shipping. In addition, buyers can expect effective post-sales support for installation, repair, and maintenance.