Rental ramps are a good option if your requirement for a ramp is temporary. Ramps can be rented for many reasons such as:
· If you want to use it only for 8 months or less.
· A guest having mobility issues visits your home.
· If a family member will be discharged soon from the hospital after a surgery and may be in wheelchair for a while.
· If you are living in a rental property.
· For a graduation ceremony or for other special events such as wedding, elections or social gatherings.
A leading accessibility equipment dealer provides fully accessorized DIY modular ramps for rent along with installation guides, so that you can build your own ramps with all the parts and pieces included.
Usually, 5 models of modular ramps are available for rent. They are:
· Straight ramp with or without platform.
· Turn platform with ramp.
· Turn ramps to existing landing.
· Turn ramps to second platform.
· Turn back layout.
Made of high quality, lightweight, durable aluminum, these modular ramps are easy to install and remove. This device rests above the ground, so it does not leave any unsightly holes or concrete footings even after it is removed after your temporary use. The advantages of modular ramps are:
· It is 100% maintenance free.
· It has a maximum weight capacity of 800 lbs.
· It has an anti-slip aluminum tread surface.
· It does not rust and rot.
· No puddle formation.
Locate a Reliable Distributor
If you are planning to hire a ramp for your residential or commercial purpose, then approach an experienced mobility equipment company in New Jersey, which can provide you modular ramps for rent, that are pre-configured with handrails and ready to install. These rental ramps meet all the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) standards. They will also send a factory-trained technician to your site to evaluate your property to determine which ramp rental solution is best for you. Their in-house crew will install the ramp within 24–48hours from the time of the visit. They will also help to remove it after your use. All these are done without disturbing your property and charging any additional cost. Moreover, their rental plan is extremely flexible and they will allow you to convert part of your rental costs towards the purchase price, if you need it for a longer period. In case of an emergency situation, they can turn your ramp rental request around in 24 hours.