Exterior stairlifts in New Jersey make improve the quality of life of the elderly and people with mobility issues. Outdoor stairlifts are designed for exterior stairs and allow you get some fresh air by making your garden easily accessible. They can be installed on virtually any type of stairs — straight or curved — in a home or cabin. These outdoor stair chair lifts run on a track fitted to the steps. They enable you to easily get in and out of your home, so that you don’t have to spend all of your time indoors. With an outdoor stairlift, you can enjoy your lawn and garden or even bring in the groceries.
Exterior stairlifts come with a weather resistant cover to withstand even harsh climatic conditions. They can be folded up when not in use, creating plenty of space on the stairway for others to walk up and down the stairs. They are easy to install and operate and provide a safe, smooth ride.
Popular Models of Exterior Stairlifts
At a reliable accessibility equipment company in New Jersey, customers can choose from premium quality exterior stairlifts from leading brands such as Handicare and Bruno. Popular outdoor stairlift models available in NJ include:
• Handicare 1000 — Exterior — This versatile and stylish straight stairlift can fit perfectly even on the narrowest of staircases. Its seat is designed to suit individual needs. Perch seats are ideal for those with restricted movement in the knee or hip joint.
• Bruno Elite Exterior — SRE 2010E — This outdoor stairlift for straight staircases comes with an anodized aluminum rail with a covered gear rack.
• Bruno Elite Exterior Curved- CRE 2110E — This curved lift can perform excellently in 0°F-125°F.
• Handicare 2000 Exterior Curved — This exterior stairlift helps users navigate staircases that turn corners or are spiral.
All these models are tested and approved by worldwide independent inspection services.
Here are some of the standard features of these stairlifts:
• Load capacity of 350–400 lbs
• Flip up arms, seat, and footrest create plenty of extra space on steps
• Seatbelt for added security
• Automatic or manual hinged track
• Two 12V batteries that provide uninterrupted performance
• Carriage safety sensors that stop the unit when any obstruction is encountered
• Soft start/stop gives smooth ride from start to finish
• Two standard remote controls
• Adjustable footrest height for added comfort
• Offset swivel seat that makes exit and entry safe
• Generous size seat with multiple height adjustments
• Easily accessible key switch that allows you to disable the lift and prevent unauthorized use
• Clear anodized aluminum rail for outdoor use
• Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service
• Weather-resistant upholstery
Purchase Your Exterior Stairlift from a Reliable Dealer
Purchasing exterior stairlifts from a licensed and accredited dealer in mobility equipment would offer benefits such as professional installation, free shipping and low price guarantee. They will provide cost-free site evaluation, help you choose the right product for your needs, and ensure efficient installation and maintenance support by factory-trained technicians.