Handicare Straight Stairlifts– Quality Models for Indoor and Outdoor Settings
Seniors and individuals with mobility issues due to joint pain and physical disabilities find it difficult to access stairs, which prevents them from moving about freely in their home. Stairlifts are designed to overcome the barriers posed by staircases and improve accessibility in multilevel homes. Handicare straight stairlifts are a widely recommended option for a straight set of stairs.
Standard Features of Handicare Stairlifts
The standard features of a Handicare stairlift include:
· Fold-up seat, footrest and armrests which save space on the stairs and allow smooth access for other users
· Safety sensors that immediately stop the lift if an obstacle is detected in its path
· Adjustable seat height to ensure the perfect fit for every user
· Manual swivel seat for safer transfer onto and off the lift
· Quiet operation and soft start/stop
Various Models of Handicare Straight Stairlifts
The stair chair lifts manufactured by Handicare are tested and approved by worldwide independent inspection services. They come in various models:
· Simplicity — For those not looking for a powered option, this is a safe, practical and reliable solution for a straight staircase. Its upholstery is available in sand colored wipe clean flame retardant fabric. The Simplicity Series track offers a continuous charge function, which means that the lift can be parked on any part of the track when it is not in use. This means you do not need to worry about where you leave your lift on the track as the batteries will charge in any position.
· Simplicity Plus–This model is compatible with the Slide Track, powered and manual hinge systems. If you have a doorway close to the bottom of your stairs, the Simplicity+ offers a range of solutions to prevent the track from causing an obstruction. It combines continuous charge track with the seat of the 1000. The upholstery is available in a selection of six colors. It also offers the choice of manual or powered folding footplate and swivel options.
· 1000 — The narrowest straight stair lift track on the market, Handicare 1000 can also be installed outdoors. The 1000 provides comfort and support and gives the option of upgrading with powered features. Its anodized aluminium rail offers a stylish solution with a hidden gear rack.
· 1000XL/XXL — Despite its heavier load capacity of 440lbs, this stairlift runs on a slim and compact track to maximize space on your staircase. The seat and footrest easily folds up when not in use so other family members can access the stairs. It is available with two remotes. This is convenient for homes with multiple users or for users who prefer to use the remote instead of the provided toggle control. Easy-to-clean and maintain, the Smart seat comes in six color options to choose from and can blend with your home decor.
An experienced accessibility solution dealer can help you choose the right model for your requirements. Reliable vendors also offer professional installation services and excellent after-sales service including on-call services and maintenance support.