Vertical platform lifts (VPLs) are a cost-effective solution to make a church, school, office or other public building accessible for people using mobility devices. For any kind of business that serves members of the public or has 15 or more employees, the federal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) makes both the business owner and their landlord responsible for ensuring that the premises are accessible to disabled persons. The building should also comply with state and local building codes. Bruno commercial wheelchair lifts are designed to keep your business friendly for people with mobility challenges. People using scooters and wheelchairs are ensured a smooth, quiet ride as they travel from one floor level to another.
Standard features of Bruno’s commercial VPL include:
· 750 lb (340 kg) lifting capacity
· Emergency stop switch and audio/visual alarm
· Keyed, constant pressure controls on platform
· Top and bottom limit switches
· Automatic self-lowering folding ramp
· Weather-protected controls, switches and powder-coated finish
· Bottom platform safety panel
· Reliable, quiet ACME screw-driven DC motor with full-time battery operation and more
Bruno lifts also come with several options such as several platform sizes and configurations, top landing gate includes call/send controls with key and mechanical or electrical interlock, rocker switch or paddle controls on the platform, flush mount doors with interlock, power assisted door/gate operator, ADA-compliant telephone kit, Plexi glass panels: clear or bronze and Cold Weather Package, tested to improve performance.
Reliable Vertical Platform Lifts from Bruno
· Enclosed Commercial VPL — Lightweight and easy to install, Bruno’s Enclosed VPL is self-contained and needs no hoistway or shaftway. With full-size Plexiglas door and panel inserts, this wheelchair lift is an attractive choice for ADA compliance. With access up to 14ft, this device combines an attractive design and dependable performance.
· 3-Gate Commercial VPL — This 3-gate (toe guard) lower enclosure system provides a full barrier at the lower landing with no access under the lift for maximum safety. Driven by a reliable, quiet ACME screw-driven DC motor with full-time battery operation for access even during power outages, this lift can access up to 4ft.
· Unenclosed Commercial VPL — This unenclosed vertical platform lift is ideal to provide access to stages, porches or short distances. It is an affordable, space saving solution for ADA compliance that provides access up to 60 inches. It comes with weather-protected controls for inside or outside applications.
These vertical platform lifts (VPL) make a church, school or other public buildings accessible for people using mobility devices. Made in America, these lifts are designed in accordance with ASME A18.1, Section 2, and can be used in some applications to meet ANSI A117.1 National Accessibility Guideline requirements.
By partnering with an experienced provider of reliable accessibility equipment in New Jersey, you can benefit from professional installation support and better customer care.