Curved Stairlifts — Get a Custom Mobility Solution for Your Home
Leading dealers in mobility equipment offer premium quality curved stairlifts in Philadelphia. They custom build these stairlifts to meet their customers personal needs and to also blend with their home’s unique architectural specifications. These personalized solutions allow people to remain independent within their own home.
The elderly are most at risk of hurting themselves on stairs. Stairlifts are the best solution to prevent slips and falls on the stairs. According to a BBC report, more than 1,000 people suffer fatal injuries every year after falling down stairs and more than 100,000 elderly persons are treated for injuries due to falls on stairs every year. Certain medical conditions may also limit a person ability to climb and descend stairs. These include hyperthyroidism, migraine, spinal muscular atrophy, spinal stenosis, thyroid disorders, varicose veins, osteoarthritis, and fracture.
Curved stairs are steeper and difficult to use especially by the elderly. Curved stair chair lifts are designed specifically staircases with curves or spirals and installing the device helps the elderly and people with mobility issues to overcome all the challenges posed by a complex staircase.
Reliable mobility equipment suppliers in Philadelphia offer a variety of curved stairlift models from leading manufacturers such as Bruno and Handicare. Customers can choose from the following options:
Bruno Elite Curved — CRE-2110
This device comes with a 400 lb loading capacity and an offset swivel seat which makes entry and exit safer and easier. Other benefits and features include:
• Remarkably stable ride
• Visually coded diagnostics to instantly analyze the operational status of the unit
• Two 12-volt batteries that provide uninterrupted function even during power outages
• Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
• Large power-folding footrest
• Mid park and charge station
• Retractable seat belt and safety
• Underpan obstruction sensors
Handicare 2000 Curved Stairlift — This device comes with the tightest track bends. Features include
• Powered swivel seat
• Folding footplate
• Comes with two remote controls as standard
• Safety sensors
• Retractable seatbelt for added peace of mind
• Diagnostic display
• The weight capacity can be increased to 300lbs by installing heavy duty kit on the stairlift
Handicare Free Lift — There are three models which can be used in single or multi storied home. They are
• Handicare Rembrandt — This mobility device is designed in such as way that it goes well with steeper inside curves.
• Handicare Van Gogh — It is one of the most popular Stairlift in the world. It is designed exclusively for the outside of the stairs.
• Handicare Vermeer — This is an excellent solution for houses with a spiral staircase.
Purchase of curved stairlifts from a reliable home accessibility equipment dealer in Philadelphia will ensure free accessibility analysis and custom design to meet your requirements. Leading companies make accurate measurements using advanced PhotoSurvey technology. You can view 3D images of various seats, colors and options from their collection and choose the right features and capabilities to suit your space. They also provide professional installation by certified technicians at no additional cost.