Commercial Wheelchair Lifts for Safe and Easy Access in Public Buildings
Many public buildings in New York have commercial wheelchair lifts installed to ensure safe and convenient access for wheelchair users. A wheelchair platform lift is a convenient option that is more cost-effective than a ramp. It makes things a lot easier by allowing users to move freely from level to level or easily navigate uneven flooring without having to get out of the wheelchair. They simply need to roll the wheelchair onto the platform lift.
Best suited for public buildings such as churches, office buildings, schools, universities, colleges, auditoriums and common areas in multi-family dwelling units, these mobility devices provide a great sense of independence to wheelchair bound individuals by providing them safe access to all levels of the building. Leading dealers of accessibility products offer innovative models of commercial wheelchair lifts for use in different types of settings.
Premium Quality Features to Ensure Safe Transport
Commercial wheelchair lifts from leading brands come with premium quality features to ensure safe and comfortable multilevel transport. These include several user-friendly control options and safety features. Some of the standard features that these devices have include -
· Audio/visual alarm
· Automatic folding ramp (unenclosed unit only)
· Bottom platform safety panel
· Emergency stop button
· Fixed ramp
· Top/bottom limit switches
· Weather-protected controls and switches
Top Models of Commercial Lifts Available in New Jersey
Leading suppliers of mobility equipment in New Jersey offer the following high quality commercial platform lifts from industry leader Bruno:
· Unenclosed Commercial VPL — This unenclosed vertical platform lift from Bruno comes with weather-protected controls for indoor or outdoor applications. This ADA-compliant space saving model features a total load capacity of 750 lbs and provides access up to 60″. It can accommodate several platform sizes and configurations. Other advanced features include constant pressure platform controls, flush mount doors with interlock, paddle landing controls, quiet ACME screw-driven DC motor with continuous charge battery operation, emergency stop and audio/visual alarm and keyed.
· Bruno 3-Gate Commercial VPL — With a total lifting capacity of 750 lb (340 kg), this 3-gate wheelchair lift provides a full barrier at the lower landing with no access under the lift for maximum safety. The device that comes with flush mount doors with interlock system can accommodate several platform sizes. The top landing gate includes call/send controls with key and mechanical interlock or electrical strike interlock (ESI). The lift can access up to 53 inches with ACME screw-driven DC motor with continuous charge battery operation for performance even during power outages.
· Bruno Enclosed Commercial VPL — With an attractive design, dependable performance and ADA compliance, this lift can accommodate several platform sizes and configurations. It is self-contained, lightweight, and easy to install and does not require hoist-way/shaft-way. It comes with a total lifting capacity of 750 lb (340 kg) and provides access up to 14′. Top and bottom limit switches; automatic folding ramp (unenclosed unit only), bottom platform safety panel and fixed ramp (enclosed and 3-gate) are some other prominent features.
Find a Reliable Dealer for Buying Wheelchair Lift
Building owners/architects should partner with a reliable and established dealer when purchasing commercial wheelchair lifts in New Jersey. With a reputed dealer, you can expect many benefits such as free shipping, the best prices, installation support, and efficient technical services to keep your mobility equipment in perfect working condition all the time.