Bruno Straight Stair lifts — For Easy, Worry-free Access to All Levels in Your Home
Accessing all areas of your home, particularly those with stairs can be challenging for people with mobility issues. Stair lifts are perfect options to help people navigate stairs easily and safely. Popular dealers of accessibility equipment based in Boston offer unique models of stair chair lifts with premium features. If your home has a straight line of stairs, with no curves or corners, then Bruno straight stair lifts would be a great option. Featuring a simple and compact design, these devices are easier and less costly to install compared to other stair lifts. They offer a smooth, quiet ride, safe operation and maintenance-free reliability.
Built with Premium Features
Bruno Straight stair lifts come equipped with a wide range of premium safety features like –
· Obstruction sensors
· Generous seat size with multiple seat heights
· Over speed governor
· Wireless call/send controls
· Locking swivel seat
· Footrest and carriage safety sensor
· Retractable seat belt
· Flip-up arms
Bruno Straight Stair Lift Models
· Elite (SRE 2010) — Equipped with a total load capacity of 400 lbs, Bruno Elite comes with safety sensors that detect any obstacle on the stairs and provides uninterrupted performance. This indoor stair lift comes with a generous seat size with adjustable-width armrests, multiple seat heights and an offset swivel seat, making entry and exit safe and easy. The arms, seat and footrest flip up, creating plenty of space to walk up the stairs. Other additional features include — Two 12V batteries (powered by a small, unobtrusive battery charger), full length charge strip, adjustable seat height, self-locking worm gear, rack-and-pinion drive system, electromagnetic braking system and overspeed brake system.
· Elan (SRE 3050) — Compared to other stair lifts, Bruno Elan is easier as well as less costly to install. It comes with two 12-volt batteries that provide dependable performance, even during power failure. Featuring a total load capacity of 300 lbs, the device has a generous seat size, adjustable-width armrests and seat, and multiple seat heights. A continuous charge strips along the entire rail, so that the unit is charged wherever it stops on the staircase. The arms, seat and footrest of this stair lift can be folded to create plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs.
Choose a Reputable Dealer
If you are planning to purchase Bruno Straight Stair Lifts in Boston, make sure to choose a reliable and reputable accessibility equipment dealer. An established dealer will have a team of certified technicians to provide quick and efficient installation and ensure that your product is safe and properly installed for use.