Bruno Elan SRE-3050 Stair lift — Ideal Option for Indoor Straight Staircases
Climbing stairs is one of the common challenges faced by older adults and those with mobility issues. Designed to transport the user over the stairs in a seated position, a stair lift is an ideal solution for this concern. Leading dealers in accessibility equipment in Boston offer innovative stair lifts with high-end features. The Bruno Elan SRE-3050 Stair lift is built to carry a person up and down a straight flight of stairs. The device is a perfect mix of functionality, unsurpassed reliability, and ease-of-use.
A unique model that blends seamlessly into any home décor, the Bruno Elan stair lift comes with a maximum load capacity of 300 lbs (136 kg). It travels at a nominal speed of 18 fpm. The anodized rail with covered gear rack provides the device with a sleek appearance and reduces exposure to dirt and grease. Its soft start/stop button ensures a smooth ride from start to finish.
The Bruno Elan straight stair lift is integrated with several safety features such as –
· Two wireless call/send remote control.
· Seat belt
· Seat and foot rest (create plenty of extra space on steps)
· Power swivel seat
· Obstruction safety sensors
· Flip up arms
· Arm switch control
This stair chair lift offers increased comfort with added seat depth and additional space between armrests. The narrow vertical rail installs close to wall to preserve maximum stairway space. Continuous charge strips along rail repower unit wherever it stops (indoor only). The power folding footrest automatically flips up/down when the seat is raised or lowered. Two 12v batteries ensure dependable performance even during a power outage. Other additional features and technical specifications include –
· Two wireless call/sends allow unit to be controlled remotely
· Rail Type — 2.25” wide anodized aluminum
· Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service
· Manual or power folding rail
· Incline Limits — 22°-45° (specials up to 52°)
· Gear rack/suspension type — 8” hidden gear rack pieces
· Ergonomic armrest control
· Adjustable width armrests to 21.75 in (552 mm) between arms
· Width between Arms: 201/4 in (514 mm)
· Unit folded to wall — 12”
· Seat Pad Size: 153/4 in wide x 163/4 in deep (391 mm wide x 416 mm deep)
· Riding position to wall — 22.25”
· Manual operation or push button automatic
· Footrest Size: 101/2 in long x 11 in wide (267 mm long x 279 mm wide)
· Charging — Continuous charge on rail
Purchase from a Reliable Dealer
If you are planning to purchase the Bruno Elan SRE-3050 Stair lift in Boston, choose an established dealer in accessibility equipment. Purchase from an established dealer will ensure professional installation support as well as dedicated maintenance services to ensure that the system is performing efficiently all the time.