Address Stairway Challenges Easily with Handicare Straight Stairlifts
Straight stairlifts are devices that help the elderly or individuals with mobility issues to negotiate straight stairways. The major advantage of this type of mobility system is that the unit can be installed without making any major structural alterations to the staircase. A leading manufacturer of accessibility devices, Handicare offers a comprehensive range of straight stairlifts which are designed to address stairway challenges in homes quite easily.
Handicare Straight Stairlift Models
Handicare’s safe and reliable stairlifts are built using industry leading technology. They deliver whisper-quiet operation and the smoothest ride imaginable. Some of the distinctive functional features incorporated in these Handicare units are: automatic sensors, soft start/stop operation, overspeed governor, safety belt, state-of-the-art operating control buttons, optional safety key for extra security, rack and pinion drive for smoother drive.
Leading suppliers of accessibility devices serving New York City offer various models of Handicare straight stairlifts:
· Simplicity — A safe and cost-effective way to overcome the challenges posed by stairs, the Simplicity is delivered with a manual hinge or Slide Track if required. For a doorway close to the bottom of your stairs, this unit offers you a range of solutions to prevent the track from causing an obstruction.
· Simplicity Plus — With a maximum loading capacity of 140 kg, this stylish chair lift comes with a Smart seat and also offers the choice of manual or powered folding footplate and swivel options. In case of any obstruction, the lift can only be moved in the opposite direction of the obstruction.
· 1000 — This is the narrowest straight stairlift track on the market and can also be installed outdoors. Its anodized aluminium rail offers a stylish solution with a hidden gear rack. This lift also features a choice of six upholstery colors and a fully automatic hinge track. The hinge track is raised and lowered without the user having to operate it.
· 1000 XXL — This extra heavy duty stairlift version (XXL) can accommodate users weighing up to 440 lbs. Its perch seat makes this unit an ideal option for those with restricted movement in the knee or hip joint. The seat comes with a central swivel for improved centre of gravity, double arm spacers, and wipe-clean, flame retardant upholstery in six color choices.
· 1000 Outdoor — This outdoor model has a key switch to prevent unauthorized use. Provided with UV protected slate grey upholstery, this model also comes with a weather-resistant waterproof cover.
A reputable stairlift dealer in NYC would ensure professional guidance to help you choose the Handicare stairlift as well as provide customized installation at no extra cost. With the right company, you can also expect timely maintenance and other support services.